Wednesday, February 4, 2015

In Love Forever

We had to take advantage of such a beautiful view; because early on in our courtship (5 months to be exact), Jesus Christ had placed in my Island Boy ♥ (that's what I used to call my GEM before we got married) heart to ask me to be his bride ...  ‪#ASweetSurprise‬,

Now, after we were wed, I started referring to hubby as my Caribbean Man (he's a Native from the Dominican Republic) ... ‪#OhYes‬,  Born, raised and NEVER abandoning his roots ... That's one of his best quality; besides that Godly determination, savoring dishes and endless love that he shares with me 24/7 ...   ‪#AHeavenlyTreat‬,
 
#Something2Ponder,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, leaving your comments and we hope that it's not the last time ... #Blessings,